Monday, April 16, 2007

Do you have Health Problems?




We are all born to live in health

We are all created by God
And products created by God cannot go wrong
In God's design, there is nothing called illness

God's products do not depend upon Human Doctors to work well
If at all it does not work well, we are doing something wrong

Believe, you can get back your Good Health
Believe you and your family members can lead a very healthy life

Only you should know 'How'to lead a healthy life


Yes, we all have diseases in one form or another, emotional or physical.
I had also been the victim of illnesses as any other person had been.
In pain and suffering I did run around in a reactive mode like any other patient. My doctors told me that it had no cure.


I did not lose my heart
I looked around where could my remedy lie
My efforts in search of cure did not go in vain.
My search gave me not only cure but also light.

Today I am convinced that diseases are due to lack of information with us as to how to live a healthier life.
If only we acquire the knowledge as to how to deal with all of our life’s difficulties and make life a more meaningful experience, I am sure we can all live without any illness or disease.


Well, let us meet and let me share my experience and knowledge with you
I believe I can help you get back your healthy life.


If you want me to visit any of your family members who is unwell, I can do that as well.

With best wishes!!

No comments: